This is a Volunteer Remote opportunity that will support activities that will happen in San Diego, California.
Assist NorthStar of GIS in hosting events that create outstanding experiences for Black GIS students, educators, professionals, and allies.
• Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts
• Handling budgeting and invoicing
• Liaising and negotiating with vendors
• Negotiating sponsorship deals
• Handling logistics
• Updating the Board
• Handling post-event summary and reports
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent time management
• Organizational and planning skills
• Strong communication skills
• Project management skills
• Good leadership skills
• Highly organized